My first week back on track I got in 10 miles, my second week I got in 6 miles and 2 hours of aerobics. I'm working on this week. I'm still not eating as healthy as I should but I am eating considerably less most of the time and the It Works Thermo Fit and Greens are fabulous.
The girls had a virus last week but are recuperating.
School has started back again and we are in the midst of the end of our Summer. I so love Mondays because I'm off and I always catch up on Mondays and love returning to work on Tuesdays looking forward to another Friday. :)
Been real busy and I haven't been able to blog as frequently as I like but wanted to check in.
(Again, if you are interested in checking out the It Works products click here at It Works with Jenileigh )
How Powerless Are You Willing to Be?
-
First published in March, 2022 “My spiritual efforts don’t do anything,
they merely bring me to the place where I know I can’t do anything, to the
place ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment