August 15, 2011

Let's Go Time's a Wasting

My first week back on track I got in 10 miles, my second week I got in 6 miles and 2 hours of aerobics. I'm working on this week. I'm still not eating as healthy as I should but I am eating considerably less most of the time and the It Works Thermo Fit and Greens are fabulous.

The girls had a virus last week but are recuperating. 

School has started back again and we are in the midst of the end of our Summer. I so love Mondays because I'm off and I always catch up on Mondays and love returning to work on Tuesdays looking forward to another Friday. :)

Been real busy and I haven't been able to blog as frequently as I like but wanted to check in.


(Again, if you are interested in checking out the It Works products click here at It Works with Jenileigh )

No comments: