March 4, 2013

Floating Along

Feeling a little better but things are still the same as they were in Days go By. Not much change in my situation but I'm feeling better so that is the most important thing.

I have hope. I have things in the makings and we will see how things go. It's just good to feel lighter. Making decisions is so hard for me. In the midst I feel as though I was weighted down by the whole world. My biggest fear is making the wrong decision. Afraid that my decision will cause me or my family great regret.

If you are a reader of my blog you know by now that making decisions isn't my forte. It the hardest part, next to not having control over things. lol Both of those are hard for me.

Right now I'm taking a breather.

I will soon be here:

Enjoying the sound of the ocean waves, the smell of the salty air, the feel of the wind blowing through my hair, the taste of salt on my lips, my feet in the sand, hand and hand with my husband. Nothing can top that. Bring on the beach!

I have appointments as soon as I return that will reveal the next steps of my future.

Time will tell.


"At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." -Anonymous

No comments: