I wonder if every year at this time I feel the exact same way. I think so. I think that each year as a new season approaches I long for it. I get impatient. We are at the end of a long cold winter and I am more than ready for change. I long for the warmth of spring, the beautiful flowers, the birds and the bees. I definitely feel as though I repeat myself a LOT. But I guess that is okay. This blog is for me, for me and my family. I'm sure repetitiveness can be over looked.
Come on spring....come on....
Off-Grid & Survival Reality Shows: I Watched 100 Hours So You Don’t Have To
-
[…]
The post Off-Grid & Survival Reality Shows: I Watched 100 Hours So You
Don’t Have To appeared first on The Survival Mom.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment