August 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Today I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for meeting other Christian bloggers and thankful that the Lord uses us to help one another. Its great to meet other people with like struggles and you always bump into those who have been through so much more than you have. When you meet those people and see how they've handle their battle you learn that you have so much more growing to do and that you aren't as far along as you thought you were. To me that is always a wonderful revelation because then you are able to move deeper into your own relationship with God. You also realize that you are not alone. Sometimes the enemy wants to single you out and separate you from everything and everyone else so he can really come against you but the Lord is always opening doors and windows to allow us to see past the moment. This week I've had such sweet reminders of my God being in complete control. Complete control. Not the enemy but my sweet Father in Heaven, My Savior His Son Jesus Christ and the precious Holy Spirit. For this I am ever grateful and very thankful.

I'm also thankful for the rain! :) God bless you and have a blessed Thankful Thursday.


For more Thankful Thursdays visit Sting My Heart

17 comments:

Denise said...

May you be blessed sweetie.

Susan said...

We have so much to learn from each other and that is one of the many things I enjoy about blogging.
Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Jenileigh:

Your post is filled with so much wisdom and I feel exactly the same. So glad you are one of those blogger who helpothers. Have a wonderful TT. Hugs, Lynn

Anonymous said...

i'm thankful for the prayers and love of my blogger friends. certainly they have helped me a lot. God bless you jenileigh.

Rebecca said...

I absolutely agree! A wonderful thanks for this Thursday.

i said...

I agree! Thanks for sharing this. Remain blessed!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day!
Cheryl

Princess said...

Every time I visit a blog, I get excited for what I will learn from reading the post. And yes, I feel for each of them, too.
Thank you for a wonderful TT post.
May God shower you with His love always.

Melanie said...

Oh, how I love it when God speaks so clearly and shows me that He is in control. So thankful you were able to see that this week.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Laurie Ann said...

What a beautiful post. Your heart just shines through...Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Marsha said...

Hi Jenileigh! It's so nice to meet a fellow mountain woman! I'm in the mtns of western NC.

I'm with you on the rain! It's a wonderful blessing. It's been so dry.

Have a blessed weekend.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I, too, find comfort in knowing we are here together. Loved reading that you are enjoying the peace of surrender, knowing God is in complete control. Yeah!

Great post!

Have a blessed week and weekend.

Hugs from Colorado Springs,
Tiffany

Kristi said...

Yes, blogging is such a blessing. Happy TT to you. Your blog is sooooo cute!

flmom said...

My online friends, 99% of whom I've never met in person and probably never will, are so dear and precious to me ... definitely a blessing from the Lord! You are so right about what a powerful impact it is to communicate with others who have traveled down the same road as you or are going through similar things as you at the same time. Have a blessed week ahead!

Anonymous said...

What a friend we have in Jesus!

Cheryl said...

You really have a sweet heart. Great post-Happy TT!

Mary said...

Hey girl! Excellent post. We need to learn from each other. So many times we try to do things on our own. And it doesn't work. We are the BODY of Christ...all working together for one purpose and all encouraging each other and spurring one another on in this race. Have a great weekend. Blessings.