* THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
* There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:
1. God the Father
2. God the Son
3. God the Holy Spirit
* In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
* The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
* The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides SALVATION in response to believing prayer. This SALVATION includes spiritual salvation, physical healing for the body, protection, deliverance, safety and soundness.
* The Baptism in THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 1:8 and Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, for the primary purpose of "POWER" to be a witness of Christ. We believe in the Biblical evidences of the baptism in the Holy Spirit -- including praying in tongues and the gifts of the Spirit.
* In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE. Enabled by God's grace, it is the believer's responsibility to walk in PURITY AND HOLINESS before the Lord.
* In the BLESSED HOPE - the rapture of the Church and the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. Because of this and Christ's GREAT COMMISSION in Mark 16:15...
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
* The SUPREME TASK of the Church is the evangelization of the lost.
Now That’s Love by Ree - I shared this on Instagram the other day but wanted to be sure to share it here too. Marlboro Man and I have been on a trip this week, and as we were drivi...
1 day ago