March 11, 2014

Repeated Titles

Once again I approach the subject of me repeating myself. If I were to have truly titled today's post it would have been, "Dazed and Confused." But, alas, somehow, I know I've done that before. Maybe I've been here before. Man, that is a scary thought.

I feel the spring coming on. I've been incredibly up. I've been having fun, enjoying myself, my friends, life and laughing and dancing harder than ever. I wonder if the lows are worth the highs I get to experience. Some people just don't know how to get there. I feel for them.

I've set goals for myself. One of them of course is my weight. I go for 10 pound increments. I'm down around 30 pounds from 2013. I've finally hit a low for me since 2010. I am sticking to my diet quite well and feeling it. That is the amazing thing. How much better I feel when I am sugar and carbohydrate free. The goal is to stay free and prayerfully this amazing energy and crazy spirit I have will endure the days to come.

It's sad to admit it but weight brings depression, depression brings out a me that I have been most of my life.. a me that I do not like.

Another goal is to spring clean my entire house. Several rooms are complete, I have several to go, plus the basement. But I can't wait to be done with this one. I keep telling myself slow and steady wins the race.

I'm working, and aging, and trying to hang on to any bit of youth that I can. I want to grow old feeling and looking as young as I can at whatever age I am. I feel this way, I take away the power of age, and step into the important, VERY IMPORTANT, task of enjoying this life.

Some call it selfishness. I question and wonder if I am. Selfish is such a harsh word. In a world where we are taught to be selfless. There again I must bring myself back to balance. You can lose yourself in being selfless. I think it's very important to know who you are and not be afraid of changing into who you need to become, who you are inside, the person you've hidden for so long. It's is a stifling life to say the least, and releasing the inner you is so freeing.

Peace, love, happiness, smiles, dances, and laughter. Things that bring joy to your spirit.

More goals. I wanna hoop. That is no secret. I  need to get a good hoop and do the dvds I have sitting on my shelf.

More exercise. Walking/running. I miss my times with the Lord.

Strength. Let me draw the strength I need to be myself.

New love for March: Patchouli

Ha!

Did I leave you dazed and confused? Or did I make perfect sense?

No comments: