November 25, 2011

I'm so Thankful for my Family

 Above is my cousin Drill Sergeant-Scott West and myself.
Below is my sweet, sweet daddy, Gene and my oldest daughter Heaven.
 This is my handsome husband Tony.
 Mimi and her sweet grandson Treyton.
 My middle daughter V Sky and oldest Heaven Leigh.
 Again my cousin Scott with my loving brother Bo.
 Treyton
 Cousin Jane, sister Toni and Aunt Sue.
 2nd cuz Devin, Heaven, 2nd cuz Taylor, and 2nd cuz Dylan
 Me, cousin-Joanna, cousin Jane
 My very best friend Melanie and I
 I don't know what I'd do without her. She is my soul sister.
 Me ad my baby bro. How I love him.
 We are so silly
 Heaven and Bo
 Dylan and Heaven goofing off.
 Heaven and Devin
These pictures were all taken right before Thanksgiving and after my grandfather's funeral. I wish I had gotten lots more because so many of my family are missing here. I am so thankful for each and everyone.

No comments: