September 26, 2008

Things went well

thanks for your prayers! I truly felt and appreciate them.

We don't really have any big plans for the weekend. Sunday is my birthday and one of my best friends Kimmie is going to take me to see the new movie,"The Women" I'm so excited! I've watched a trailer of it online and it looks so funny and now is a good time for me to experience some humor. :)

Heaven is on a date with Matt tonight, (which is typical) Meadow is staying with her little friend Nikki, and Sky is in the late process of trying to find a friend to come here since she has the house to herself! Dh is in the bed early. I had a nap so I'll be a night owl again tonight! Ugh, so much for keeping schedules! :)

How about you? Plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad!

And Happy Birthday a little early!

I have plans tomorrow morning to go see Fireproof. I'm REALLY looking forward to it! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Amico Dio said...

Happy belated birthday!