September 28, 2009

38 Today

I am so thankful for another year. I've had a great day...today my bird cage and playground arrived and Tony is putting them together. We are having a fabulous homeschool year so far. Sky had her tonsils out Wednesday last week so we've taken a week off. During this time we are studying our birds, spending time with our Cavies and learning about bunnies...yes, you heard right...bunnies! Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to a Rabbitry and the girls are going to get new bunnies. All of these adventures including pictures of the new bird cage will be up at Kingdom Academy. Come on over and see what we've been up to.....




Kingdom Academy

God Bless You!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

JENILEIGH!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to HSC so I'm sure I missed the birthday post - dang. I'm glad you posted!!!