November 12, 2009

New Look

I tire so easily of blog designs. I also tire of having to fork out over a $100 everytime I want a new look. Tony had gotten me Photoshop Elements for Christmas last year and I've tried a few times to work with it but I find it very complicated. Things usually are when you first get started with something new.

I've been hunting around and discovering new and free blog templates and headers so I decided to drop my old look and I installed this one myself. I love the look and will be able to play with my design and change it with the seasons if I wish. I think this will be a lot of fun. The only drawback is that at the moment, I can't personalize my headers.

I plan to continue to work with Photoshop and figure out how to add photos and captions in my headers. If I can accomplish this I'll be much happier with my freebie looks.

So bear with me as I work my way through my new hobby.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Looks nice - that's one thing I never change, my blog, lol!

Alicia said...

Lookin good! I wish I could change my blog.....I can never figure it out :)

Caleb said...

hey jennifer! haven't talked 2 u in like 50 years, i'm walking with a cane! j/k! and cool NEW blog design!
but i kinda don't like all the white, but other than that its pretty cool!

Jenileigh said...

Caleb- I love you! The white is what I love! This blog has been in dark colors for years. I'll change it come Christmas but this is one of my favorites! I do miss our pictures being up top.

Sheri said...

I really like the new look. I too have elements and I cannot figure it out!