July 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary Tony! 18 Years and Counting

I woke up this morning to sweet kisses from my hubby. Then he pulled out his guitar and began playing and singing the absolute sweetest song I've ever heard in my life. He'd written me this song.

Tony hasn't been playing long and he's worked so very hard to get where he is. I know what it took for him to write and play that song for me. Tony is the greatest man in the world. Money has never been something we have an abundance of, so Tony has always gotten creative for our anniversary. He looks deep into his heart and comes up with the most romantic ways to tell me he loves me. He's like a romance novel come true.

Real love.

Deep love.

True love.

I don't know what in this world I'd ever do without him. He's the greatest. I know God created us for each other. He knew exactly what I would need and I am very needy. Only the Lord could have so gracefully prepared a man such as Tony for a woman such as me.

Happy Anniversary baby. I love you more and more everyday.

No comments: