January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2011 Edition!

I am going to post the first sentence of the first blog post of each month with a picture when possible from the year of 2011. If you are reading, join me, just leave me a comment and I'll come by and check yours out! Happy New Year 2012 everyone! 

`````````````````````````````````````````
JANUARY
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty,

FEBRUARY 
Song of Solomon 6:3 I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies. 

MARCH
I cannot wait until spring. There is a longing in my soul for the warmth of the weather, the sound of the singing birds, and the smell of the blooming flowers.

APRIL

King of the Home he is in. I love you grand-pa!

MAY



One of my best friends Andrea is getting married May 14th. So, my daughter Heaven and I and a few of Andrea's friends went to the Comedy Zone and to another Club afterwards. We had the best time. 

JUNE
Derron my nephew, in my sister's garden.

JULY
I can't believe my grand son is turning one today. Time really flies by too fast. We are on vacation and I am enjoying my family.

AUGUST 
Ok, I'm sharing this to hopefully keep me accountable. Today I started my Greens and Ultimate Thermofit from It Works. BUT I know that no product in the world is going to cure my battle alone. I am walking again.

SEPTEMBER
THE BIG 40!

OCTOBER
Treyton did not want to sit still for his pictures. I think he thought he was in time out.

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER
Today is the day that we lost our close friend Mathew. I just wanted to dedicate today's post to him. There isn't one year that goes by that we don't think of him. He was such a special boy. I love that you are dancing in Heaven and cheering us on! We miss you so much! Hugs sweet one.

No comments: