November 15, 2008

7x7

I just read about this today at Angie's blog Bring the Rain. I love it when God lines things up in my life. When He is speaking to me or showing me new things they have patterns and I see His focus in many different areas of my life. This week the girls and I have been focusing on praying for persecuted Christians and churches, nations who have no bible to read printed in their own languages, the ministries God is using to provide them with His word, and giving in general, being a servant, giving from your heart, the different ways we can give. Since we have started My Father's World its redirected me and my focus and for that I'll be eternally grateful. We have developed the sweetest habit of starting our homeschool days off with prayers, singing hymns and reading the bible. Our prayer time has gotten longer and longer, I love how when you spend time with the Lord constantly He leads you how to pray more and more. My heart has been praying for the girls more and then I visit Angie and read about her 7x7 prayer. Thank-you Lord for teaching me how to pray. Join us if you'd like, for the prayers visit Angie and grab the button.

3 comments:

Susan said...

We are told to pray without ceasing. We can never have too much prayer.
Susan

Tea with Tiffany said...

Boy, do I love this idea of starting your mornings this way! I can see your family and hear the sweet songs and prayers. To God be the glory!

Missed you.

Thankful for your pop in this week,
Tiffany

Alicia said...

Praise the Lord! I love how you pray for the persecuted church and I love how you start the school day!

love alicia <><