November 6, 2008

Things to Live By

Tonight we had our protege class with my Pastor. I really enjoyed it and thought I would share a bit of what spoke to me boldly. These are all in reference to serving our Lord Jesus Christ and being a living sacrifice for Him.

1. Every act of obedience shortens the distance to anything you are persuing.

2. What you fail to master in your life will eventually master you.

3. You will never conquer what you refuse to hate.

4. What you can tolerate you will never change.

5. You will never outgrow warfare, you simply learn to fight.

6. Warfare always surrounds the birth of ministry.

7. Patience is the weapon that forces deception to reveal itself.

8. The atmosphere you permit is the product you produce.

These things really spoke to me. We had a lot of discussion on these and it really helped to open my eyes. I felt very convicted too. The Lord is leading me, I don't know where, but I feel it. He is training me, feeding me, preparing me. I have decisions to make. It's time to move.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What wonderful instructions.
Susan