June 30, 2011

Busy Summer

I'm trying so hard to keep my blog updated and to participate faithfully in a few meme's. So far though it isn't working so well. This last week has been unbelievably busy, with things popping up out of the blue to crowd even the free moments that I thought I'd have.

Last weekend we had a 3 day Bike Rally called Thunder in the Foothills, to raise money for the ARM Missions Relief project-which takes food to those locally and in surrounding counties that have none. We camped, we fellow shipped, we were fed great food for our spirits and our bodies, we seen old faces, made new friends and grew. The Lord prepared us for things coming and we handled a few sad situations well. It felt so good to be back on the front lines for my Father.

Saturday evening, I had to leave the Bike Rally to go to Trey's birthday party. We had such a great time. There was a huge crowd and Trey was mesmerized by everyone singing him Happy Birthday!

I've had a busy week at work and little sleep all week. I type right now exhausted and can barely hold my eyes open. I so wish I had the energy to get up pictures of everything. I will soon!

Take care. Jenileigh

No comments: