After 40 things are different. You begin to look at life differently. You change. You learn to love life no matter what your circumstances are; as to where when you are young your happiness is contingent upon your circumstances. Here's to peace, love and happiness and life after 40!
Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy.
Quotes
I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is Mine!
I Love My Husband
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband trust in her, And he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil, all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:10-12
Hannah Beth
Hannah Beth is such a special person. I am so thankful that the Lord crossed our paths. She has taught me so much about life, strength and happiness.
Dear Jenileigh, You have been on my mind so much lately. I haven't been getting on my computer the last couple of weeks. I hope all is going well. If not, I feel strongly that God will get you through whatever is going on and lead you in the direction that He wants for you.
I am really glad that you are part of my Pinterest Community Boards. I'm going to send you invitations to the other two I have, in case those interest you.
I want to give you my home email, in case you ever get in contact with me. seiling@att.net Please put something in the subject line like for Debbie or something like that. Since I've not been getting on the computer much, my husband lets me know when there's emails for me to read. He can't easily identify emails for me otherwise.
Pray for this family to stay safe guarded unthe the hands of our Almighty God and that His blessing rain down upon them.
My middle child Sky
I pray that the Lord keep His mighty hand upon Sky and that the Holy Spirit stir her soul and open doors for her to do His work. I plead the blood of Jesus over her and a hedge of protection around her.
My Baby Girl Meadow
I pray for Meadow to have a heart after God's own heart, that the Holy Spirit speak boldly to her and for her to learn to hear Him. I pray the Lord keep His protective hand over her and that her new year as a cheerleader and at a new school will be successful.
My First Grand Son Treyton
I pray that Trey does mighty works for the Lord with his life. May he know the Lord and love the Lord and be filled with honesty.
After 40 things are different. You begin to look at life differently. You change. You learn to love life no matter what your circumstances are; as to where when you are young your happiness is contingent upon your circumstances. Here's to peace, love and happiness and life after 40!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Jenileigh! Being a grandparent is the best and now you will have another special blessing from God!!!
Debbie Seiling
Dear Jenileigh,
You have been on my mind so much lately. I haven't been getting on my computer the last couple of weeks. I hope all is going well. If not, I feel strongly that God will get you through whatever is going on and lead you in the direction that He wants for you.
I am really glad that you are part of my Pinterest Community Boards. I'm going to send you invitations to the other two I have, in case those interest you.
I want to give you my home email, in case you ever get in contact with me. seiling@att.net Please put something in the subject line like for Debbie or something like that. Since I've not been getting on the computer much, my husband lets me know when there's emails for me to read. He can't easily identify emails for me otherwise.
Take care,
Debbie Seiling
Post a Comment