August 17, 2013

All on a Saturday Night

I worked today. My feet hurt. Ha! Lots of standing but that's definitely okay. Lord knows I need the exercise. I sure wish I could find that will I had a few years ago where I made healthier choices with my eating and I walked 4 miles a day at least 5 days a week. I love exercising but somehow I'm just too tired to get out there and DO anything.

It would help me in so many ways. How I feel, how I look, the things I can do. Help me pray about this one. It's a battle between my spirit and my flesh and I keep giving into my flesh.

So tonight I ponder. So many thoughts running through my head at one time. But you know, that's okay. Because that is me. I have nights like this. Late nights when I have early mornings the next day because I have to open and close the store. Yet, here I sit. Tonight I'll leave you with a visual. And who knows, maybe, just maybe, I'll fall asleep earlier than anticipated.

No comments: