August 14, 2013

Prey Model Feeding

This is Suki. She is 12 weeks old. She is a Double Dapple Miniature Dachshund. She has been on the Prey Model Raw food way of eating for 3 weeks now. We started with chicken quarters cut up. She loved it from her first meal. This week we added chicken liver one day. This caused her stools to loosen but not to diarrhea. I think she handled it well. She certainly loved it.

Of course you know the second doggie pictured here, is Roxy, our Shih Tzu and she is 7 years old. It took her a few days to adjust to eating raw. Now she is flourishing. I can't wait until we've passed a 4 month point and I can share before and after pictures. I'm so hoping that this diet is going to show in these doggies skin care, teeth, and breath.

This morning we added in ground deer. This is a goody I have had in my freezer for a while. Both Suki and Roxy LOVED it. They devoured it first and then ate the chicken. I'm hoping their tummy systems tolerate it well. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. I love watching them eat raw. I truly know I'm doing what is best for my babies!

Suki



Roxy

No comments: