January 2, 2007

About Me

I'm Jenileigh.

The wife to one wonderful man.

The mother to three beautiful daughters.

I am a Christian, I love Jesus Christ, and my beliefs are listed below.

I will be 38 this year. (2009)

This is our 8th year of homeschooling.

I'm real.

I'm not perfect.

I share the details of my life.

I'm silly at times.

I love to laugh.

I cry alot, often when I laugh.

I love to read.

I want more children.

My bedroom is my favorite room.

I love praise and worship music.

I love pretty things.

I love to cook.

I love homeschooling.

I'm a planner.....

although I don't always complete the tasks.

I'm working on that.

I desire to grow in Christ and to help others along the way.

I believe in sharing myself so that others know they aren't alone.

My eyes are brown.

I have a temper.

I want to lose about 60 lbs.

I'm happy with my size even though it'd be nice to lose some weight.

I love sitting up late laying in my daughter's bed talking to them.

I take turns doing this with them so they each have time alone with me.

I find they love to tell me their secrets during this time.

I'm happy, very happy!

I love my life!

I want to speak in front of others....
..but I battle with it.

I LOVE my church.

I love teaching.

I have one brother.

I have one sister.

I love the beach but I also love the mountains.

I love the smell of rain on a warm sunny day.

I love canning food from the garden.

I love gardens but I don't care for the work.

I love flowers.

I love candles.

Background noises get on my nerves.

My mom almost named me Bambi.

I love chocolate!

I'm a romantic at heart.

I'm very tender hearted.

I love comments.

I don't like to feel alone.

I love to read.

Francine Rivers is one my most favorite authors.

I'd like to have a son.

The Fall is my favorite time of year.

I like going out to eat.

I love shopping.

Buying homeschool curriculum is a weakness of mine.

I love to swim.

I sing my heart out when no one can hear me.

I want to be a missionary.

I love holding children.

I created this blog in January 2007 as a way to journal my life, my feelings, emotions and happenings. I had no idea how it would grow and bring to relationships with women all over the world. I have met wonderful caring friends. The Lord has grown me through blogging, fed me and nourished me through His word and other Christian blogs. It is my prayer that this blog would bless you in some way.



My Beliefs

* THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.

* There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:

1. God the Father
2. God the Son
3. God the Holy Spirit

* In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.

* The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

* The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides SALVATION in response to believing prayer. This SALVATION includes spiritual salvation, physical healing for the body, protection, deliverance, safety and soundness.

* The Baptism in THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 1:8 and Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, for the primary purpose of "POWER" to be a witness of Christ. We believe in the Biblical evidences of the baptism in the Holy Spirit -- including praying in tongues and the gifts of the Spirit.

* In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE. Enabled by God's grace, it is the believer's responsibility to walk in PURITY AND HOLINESS before the Lord.

* In the BLESSED HOPE - the rapture of the Church and the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

* In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. Because of this and Christ's GREAT COMMISSION in Mark 16:15...

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

* The SUPREME TASK of the Church is the evangelization of the lost.

No comments: