October 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday~For Another Day


Today I am thankful. I have a thankful heart. I am very thankful for my husband, my children, our health, our home, food, the air I breathe (this fresh mountain are is so invigorating) clean water to drink, warmth from the cold and coolness from the heat, homeschooling and for living in America where we can freely serve our Father. Where we still have freedoms. I pray for those freedoms. I never take them for granted. I'm thankful for my life. My Father is so good to me. I'm thankful for Him and to Him.

I'm thankful for Luke and his heart for Christ. He is such a brave little boy. I am thankful that God is answering prayers and that both his brother and sister are perfect matches for bone marrow! I am thankful to those of you who are praying for him. I am thankful for this blogoshere. There are updates about dearest Luke on his family journal and the blog that is keeping prayers for him. Please go and read about him, put a face to his name and intercess for him today. If you would like to pray online for him but haven't yet go here 500 Prayers for Luke
. Once there, there is a link at the top left of the page that will take you to his online journal. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Psalms 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.



12 comments:

eph2810 said...

Jenileigh - thank you so much for an update on Luke. I so agree with you on prayer - they are so powerful. I am so thankful that Jesus made it possible for us to approach the throne of grace through His blood.

You are right, we should not take our daily blessings for granted -- especially freedom.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Denise said...

You are a heart blessing.

Anonymous said...

yes, freedom is indeed something that musn't be taken for granted ...
thank you for sharing.
Blessings always ...

Susan said...

I am thankful to know you, Jenileigh.
Susan

Annie said...

Blessings to you Jenileigh.
♥,
Annie

Ms. Kathleen said...

Wonderful update on Luke. Prayers are so powerful and God is the Great Physician.

Yes, we have so much to be thankful for. We live in a great nation and are so blessed.

Have a great weekend!

Priscilla said...

I have posted before that freedom doesn't get enough thanksgiving. I love our country and thank God for it.

Crystal said...

Prayer is so powerful! I love the pictures in your header, you have such a cute blog!
Thanks for stopping by my blog last week!
Blessings

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing these thoughts. They touched my heart!

Ann said...

Yes, we forget to be thankful for our freedoms, so thanks for the reminder!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your heart!

Anonymous said...

Jenileigh: Great TT list. I have not heard about Luke. Will need to check this out. Have a blessed weekend.