December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

I love how God changes things in moments. SO many answered prayers. I get down sometimes but I know that my Father allows that only to show me His greatness and His power. I'm nothing and have nothing without Him. He is just and He is faithful.

This year has been hard to get into the Christmas Spirit. The things I wanted couldn't be bought. Because of all of my anger I've felt as though I couldn't pray. I know what the Lord expects of me. I know His word, but I have been so in the flesh and so angry at people and how heartless they can be. I know to pray for them but all I've wanted to do is seek revenge.

I sit at home today for that reason. I knew that if I were to be around one person and I were to be provoked that I would give in to that anger. I am glad I stayed home. I have a wonderful mother in law but my sister in law and her family have always rose against my dear husband and my family. It breaks my heart for my husband. It breaks my heart that he has always been mistreated, treated less than his sister, and never good enough for any of them. No matter how well he proves himself, still, he is attacked. It's hard as his wife to watch him experience this and not retaliate. He on the other hand is so good at it. Who knew he could be such a meek and humble man. He is so honorable. I love him so much.

I mentioned my brother and the custody battle for his son in my last post. I'm happy to report that he was able to pick his son up today on Christmas day and will return him to his mother on Sunday before he returns to work! The Lord knew that in the midst of all the battles swarming around me and my own family that my very one wish this Christmas was for my brother to be able to see his son.

The Christmas Spirit has overwhelmed me. I couldn't be happier. THIS truly is the BEST Christmas that I have ever experienced. I am still battling some anger, so prayers are appreciated, but the one thing I know is that God is in control. He alone is my provider. And He takes very good care of this family. I have no worries.

I pray that each of you have a very very Merry Christmas!

Thank You Lord for sending your Son Jesus to die on that old rugged cross and raise again three days later to save my unworthy soul.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: