December 16, 2013

Rough Week

It seems like the devil is never at bay. This is the first year in a really long time that our family has been getting along. Everyone is broke but at peace. So, because of the peace, hell hits everywhere else that it can.

It's not that I'm complaining.

I'm just upset.

Especially for my brother and my nephew.

He's having to fight for custody of his son and it breaks my heart. He's been the primary care giver for over 3 years and all of a sudden to have your child just ripped away and you're told you cannot see him again until the court date in March.

Heaven and Matt's heat is out.

Bills are behind.

I'm thankful for all of our health. I just hate this feeling of doom.

It'll pass I know.

Brighter days are coming.

Prayer warriors pray for my family.

No comments: