December 2, 2013

Thankfulness

We've made it through two girls with the flu, one with the strep, two Thanksgivings, lots of visits, wisdom teeth removable coming this week, new job-at the same place- a promotion to office manager with lots of new things to learn. My brain is over crammed with things.  Yet, I have so much to be thankful for. I've wanted to blog but it seems like I can't find the time. I head to bed very early in order to handle my days that start so much earlier than I'm used to.

I miss my camera. I lost my phone. I used it as a camera to share so much. That hurts a lot on my blogging and major life event sharing. I'm hoping to figure out a way around this soon.

I wish I had all night to poor my heart out but tonight is just not that night.

Soon though. Soon.

1 comment:

Debra Seiling said...

Dear Jenileigh, It sounds like God has lots of exciting things going on in your life. Take care, Debbie Seiling