October 21, 2008

The Play Date

Meadow met a girl while in Christian School that she really bonded with. The little girl was pulled out of Christian School the day before I pulled Meadow. I have ran into her new friends mom several times and the last time we exchanged phone numbers. She called and we set a play date for the girls.

We met at her house this morning at 11 and the girls had a ball. We ate lunch and I got to help care for a little 3 month old baby boy. I think I've made a new friend too! I talked with Meadow's friend's mom for hours. The time didn't cross my mind until it was almost 4 o'clock, wow! So we were late getting home.

It was fun and I look forward to getting together again. :)

3 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Wonderful! Homeschooling can be lonely at times, so I'm really happy for you!

Susan said...

What a wonderful thing for you, Jenileigh. God gave not only your daughter a new friend, but you, too!! He always gives us above what we can hope or ask!!!
Susan

marky said...

wonderful!! I miss days of visiting a friend and not being worried about the time!