October 13, 2008

Trying to move forward

The Christian school that we had sent the girls to just didn't work out for us. So we are heading back into homeschooling this year. Not at all what we had planned but God knew. I'm waiting on Sky's school to get here so we can begin and Meadow and I are schooling away with what I had on hand from last year. She has new things coming too but I want to finish up where we had left off first.

I'm doing well. Trying so hard to change my focus even though I REALLY do NOT want to. I'm back on my diet and I'm working out and walking. Trying to occupy myself and not think so much about having another child and taking care of the girls that the Lord has blessed me with.

Pray for me to have direction. I want to pleasing to my Father. I can't wait to begin posting about our school days! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

God will definitely guide you in the direction he wants you! May this be the best every homeschooling year yet :)

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Jenileigh! I sure admire those among you who homeschool. I was always WAY too chicken to try it! Plus, a serious lack of patience on my part...

As long as you're listening and waiting for Him to lead you in His way, you're good, my friend, and it sounds as though that's exactly what you're doing!