March 30, 2008

Sunday

Since I didn't have a sitter Meadow and I went with the family to stay at the hotel but I didn't get to go to Battle Cry. I gave my ticket to one of Sky's friends and the four of them had a great time while Meadow and I lazed at the hotel. We had a good time too. It was a nice change of scenery, we don't have television here at home so Meadow watched cartoons, Hannah Montana and Suite life with Zach and Cody the whole time. I enjoyed watching the gang come in singing praise and worship and talking about what they had learned. They came back to the hotel Saturday and we had lunch together in the hotel's restaurant the called the "The Bistro". The food was delicious and I indulged in a few desserts! It was nice not having to leave the hotel for food! :) Tony reserved us seats for next year's Acquire the Fire so I'll experience it then!

I have had the worst stomach ache today and I missed church today because of it. I haven't been sick to my stomach just had a tummy ache. I'm not sure if this is the virus or not, it's so hard to tell. I wanted to let everyone know how things went so I drug myself out of bed to blog a little. I hope everything is well with all of you and I'll try to catch up tomorrow! God bless you all!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Jen @ One Moms World said...

(((HUGS))) I hope you get to feeling better soon. Glad you had a good weekend though!

Susan said...

Sorry you didn't get to actually attend, but I love your attitude about it and glad you had a grand time anyway.
Susan

Shari said...

I can relate. In January, we went to a hotel for my husband's conference. Since we don't have cable it was non-stop Hannah Montana and Disney Channel shows. Does your daughter know that she can watch some Hannah Montana episodes on the Disney website? My girls have seen them all.

Sue said...

Sometimes it's nice to just relax and enjoy. Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks for visiting.