December 23, 2011

Almost Christmas

Today has been a laid back lazy day. I kept Treyton this morning and his dad picked him up around one. Meadow and I have been laying around in bed all day, just talking, reading over some old posts here. We've especially enjoyed the ones titled, "A Meadow Moment." These made us laugh so hard! It's fun to have nothing to do but snuggle and talk. I've been so busy lately that we haven't gotten to do a lot of that. Tony went out and brought us back chicken nuggets, subs, pizza and candy bars. :) So we've remained in bed for meals as well! What fun!

Tony and Sky are wrapping the last of the presents for me. He's done all of my wrapping this year and I am so thankful. Usually I have to get Heaven to stay over late on Christmas Eve and do my wrapping. This year we are on top of things.

Tomorrow we have Christmas at my cousin Jane's house and then my mom and dad's. I can't believe Christmas is really here. Wow! I'm trying to slow down every moment and cherish it, listening to the music, feeling the spirit in the air, loving the fact that my family are all here together and getting along. This has been a great year. 2011 was much better than 2010 and I'm praying that 2012 will be better than 2011.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Pam in Colorado said...

Hope your time with your family has been refreshing!!

All our kids, their spouses and a couple extra blessing guests shared our table and gift exchange time. It was wonderful.

May 2012 be filled with awe inspiring moments.