December 7, 2011

Exams! Exams!! Exams!!!

I cannot believe that this year is about to come to an end. This has been one hard semester for me and I am thankful that it is almost over. I have not studied as hard as I should have. It is hard to work full-time and still find the time to be a quality wife, mother, friend, housekeeper, and student. I've pushed through even the hardest days, and there were hard days, that I wanted to throw my hands up and quit. I am quite proud of myself for not giving up, I put forth as much effort as I could muster and I'm finally at the end of this hurdle.

I had an exam in Sociology tonight and I aced it! I was so tickled I thought I would just bust wide open! I am thanking the Lord for that grade! My Algebra, which has been my absolute hardest class ever, should have been over last week. I needed an average of an 85% to be exempt from the exam. I had an 81%. So next week is my final exam. I'm going to spend all day Sunday and all day Monday studying hard. It is a pass or fail class and I'm fairly confident that I'll pass, unless I just totally bomb the exam. So please, if you are reading, say a prayer for me!

Then finally, my Anatomy and Physiology exam must be taken by noon Saturday, so Thursday will be my study hard day for that one. I need a 95% for an A in this class, and I truly want an A, but chances are not great that this will happen. I do however have a high enough average that if I score a 50% on the exam I would still get a B. With that being said, I really can't complain.

Then after next Tuesday, I will have a totally blissful 3 weeks off!

Woohooo!

I had originally planned on having an extremely hard semester for the Spring, but after lots of careful consideration, I've decided that my GPA is more important then finishing up sooner. I will still take a full load of 4 classes but I've decided to save Chemistry for the summer semester and be able to focus on it alone.

It certainly is a process, but it's moving along. I'm finally working in the right direction of my life goals. That is progress and it feels great. I cannot change my past but I certainly have input on my future. I'm going for it!

No comments: