February 20, 2013

New Look!

I love the new look! The saying fits me and my mood perfectly. Content with today but knowing Spring is coming.

No matter how long the Winter, Spring is SURE TO FOLLOW! 

I love it. It feels good. The new look feels good. Knowing that Spring Break is just around the corner feels great! 

Even though nursing school is beyond the hardest thing I've ever imagined in my entire life, I am going to focus on the blessings of school. Having the schedule helps so much with my depression. Even when I have that time of the month, sick days, bad days, I get up and go anyway. For those who might know me, this is a HUGE achievement for me. 

Friends. I would have never ever guessed the new friends that the Lord was going to place into my life before attending nursing school. Not just one or two but so many I couldn't count. I had always heard how much competition was in nursing school but I have found that we all strive to help one another. Anything we can say, do, or offer to make things easier on each other we do and give freely. The spirit at school is beautiful. 

Teachers. I feel the exact same way about my teachers. The tests that I struggle so hard to pass are examples of what my NCLEX exam will be like. I will have to pass that STATE BOARD to become an RN AFTER I have graduated their program. I know that they are doing everything that they can to prepare me to pass and to become the best RN that I can be. 

Family. My family has hurt, cried, laughed, supported, hid, cooked, cleaned, washed and done everything imaginable to help me. I love them so much. So many times I have wanted to quit but I just keep reminding myself that nursing school is NOT forever. I am doing this FOR them. It will pay off in the end. 

God. I have had to rely on my Father so much in the last year. More than ever before. He works mighty miracles right before my eyes. He is so good. 

I'm heading to church now. I need to feast on His word. 

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow! 

No comments: