July 24, 2013

You Know Who You Are

I just thought I'd let you know that your blog posts have all been copied and printed. You also might like to know that what you posted about me on your Facebook was also copied and printed. You can hide all you want but we have evidence and proof. It's too late. The last eight years your actions, the pain you've caused to each one of your children will catch up to you. You are the one with a record a mile long. You are the one who is money hungry and steal from your own children. Everything you said about me was a lie and yet true about you. I am no hypocrite. I am real and I know my flaws. So do others that are a part of my life.

I know your mind is confused. Maybe once all of this is over you can finally get the help you need and someone can finally stop you from abusing your children. I just hope they can heal and recover from all you've done to them. The Lord knows, and He will prevail in this situation.

I feel so sorry for you. I'm not angry for me, but I am angry for those you've destroyed and those you are still trying to destroy. I'm praying for the Lord to help me deal with my emotions. It's hard to watch someone repeatedly do the same thing over for so long and never show any signs of repentance or change. Especially when they are hurting innocent children. Even though God does forgive us, when we are sincere in our repentance and turn from our sin and truly allow Him to change us, there are consequences for our actions . You haven't changed. You continue to blame everyone else when you alone are the sole cause of the situation at hand and those in the past. You'll have to realize that and accept it before you'll ever be able to move on. The one thing you never wanted was to be like your mother and yet you have allowed yourself to become the epitome of what she use to be. This battle isn't over. You may feel victorious today but this is a battle you will not win.

Hoping and praying you are well on your way to the beach. That'll be the greatest thing you could do for anyone in your family.

And I'm so glad I don't have to hide. You coward. All you have is mouth. I'm not one you want to reckon with. I will testify in court. I will not back down. I will fight for what is right for that 14 year old boy that you were too sorry to raise!

(If you feel that this relates to you then take it for what it's worth. There are no names here. My blog isn't to single anyone out. I take situations in my life and deal with them here. I have since 2007. This could apply to many in my life-it's not singled out to one family in general.)


No comments: