March 10, 2012

Another Daughter in Missions!

My daughter Savannah Sky Bowman has been led to go on a missions trip to Africa through Global Expeditions. 
  I would like to ask everyone to please cover this trip and my daughter in your prayers and anyone who would like to donate to help send her to send me a message for address. All donations are tax deductable. Make checks out to KOTKEM, Keys of the Kingdom Evangelistic Ministries.  Sky is also looking for churches to share her testimony in. The Lord has led her to go on a missions trip and she would love to share the vision He has given her with you and your church family. Please send me a message if you are interested in hearing her speak! Even if you are too far away for her to come to you I can mail you a copy of her personal testimony and how the Lord has called her into the mission field! 
Read all about the trip here: 
East Africa Journey
And most importantly please put Sky on your prayer lists everywhere! I pray a hedge of protection around my daughter and I pray that the Lord's perfect will be done in her life. Agree with me in prayer in Jesus mighty name! We appreciate your prayers more than anything. I just know the Lord is going to open the flood gates of heaven for souls to be saved!

1 comment:

Nan said...

randomly visiting people who have commented on some old posts of mine. So good to come and find out what is going on with you!

P.S. I love your back art! So pretty.