March 17, 2012

Help Send Savannah Sky to East Africa!

My daughter Savannah Sky Bowman has been led to go on a missions trip to Africa through Global Expeditions. 
Sponsor Savannah Sky for one day in Africa at only $97. We only need 53 people to donate 97$ to raise the monies needed to send Savannah on her mission trip. Sew seed into God's Kingdom. It will be multiplied back to you. It's okay if you don't have $97, if you could just find it in your heart to donate $1 God will multiply that $1 a hundred fold. 
We have 3 pledges to support Savannah for 1 day so far!  
Read about her trip here:
East Africa 
Donate to her trip here:
Donations to send Savannah Sky to East Africa 
You will need to enter her missionary number. 
ID # is 2667301
This is Savannah Sky's Daily Pledge
The Declaration of a World Changer!
Today, I will live honorably through my thoughts, actions and speech.
I choose to be full of faith.
I will not only be a hearer but a doer of the world of God. 
I will serve before I demand.
I will love and not hate.
I will give before I take.
Today, I choose to make a difference in the world and be a part of something bigger than myself. 
I choose to dedicate my life to prayer and ask God 
for His miraculous power and the courage to do the impossible! 
I will make Godly relationships a priority in my life, 
as I esteem others higher than myself. 
TODAY, 
I will live my life in such a way that I will change the 
WORLD!
"The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest" — Luke 10:2 (New King James Version)
 

No comments: