December 20, 2012

Fall Semester is OVER!

Woohoo! How relieved I am to have a little (very little) time off. I passed! I finished my first semester of RN nursing school. I never ever dreamed it would be so hard. It was truly, only by the grace of my Lord and Savior and His merciful favor upon me that got me through this. I keep reminding myself of His great plan for me. I know that one day I will finally step my feet onto foreign soil as a medical missionary to spread His word and to help heal physically and spiritually. I know I am in His will.

I also know that as hard as I studied and as much as I tried this past semester I have to give more of me. I have to study harder and I have to try harder. This second semester is going to much more involved and much more intense than last semester. There are days I wonder if I have it in me. I miss my lazy days sometimes, I miss being able to do only what I feel like. Yet, I know, deep down inside that I was getting no where then. That I was being passive. Life was passing me by. I was being of no use to my Lord. Hard as this may be, every day that goes by I am closer to the place the Lord called me to go. I'm pressing forward.

I'm 1/4 nurse!

If you are reading this, please keep me in your prayers. Pray that I retain and understand all that I am being taught.

They have already posted next semesters schedule and assignments. I have more than enough to keep me busy during my break. I'm definitely going to make time for my family and take some me time during my short break. Balance. That's what I've got to do. Balance everything! :)

Philippians 4:11 " Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." 

No comments: