December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012.....almost 2013

Tony rented movies for the night. We are together but doing different things. I'm semi watching slash semi studying. I have med tech class this Thursday. So, I'm digging into medication administration and drug dosages math. Fun! Fun!

I say that but I mean it. Studying is hard but well worth it in the end. I'm truly living my dreams. They are coming true.

Today as I walked through the house I had such a sense of thankfulness. Thankfulness for my husband, for being a wife. It truly is a role that I enjoy. Thankful for my girls and being a mother, another role that brings me great joy. Thankfulness for our home, it brings us such safety and security. All of it together represents my lifetime dreams. Dreams that have come true.

2012 has been a good year for us. A time for growing closer. All of us. I feel that every relationship and every member of our family can say that this year we've considered each other more and that we've grown tighter, closer, and even more loyal to one another.

It's the year that all of my preparing and hard work began to pay off with my acceptance into the ADN program at DCC. It's the year I passed my dreaded first semester. I was so afraid of failing.

It's the year of great beginnings.

I pray that our feet stay on the path the Lord prepareth for us. I pray that He keep His loving, safe, secure hands around us. I know that He will get us through another year. Another great year. Together.

Bring on 2013!


No comments: