November 19, 2012

All Is Well

This Monday was much better than the last. I passed my catheter assessment check off. One more down several more to go. Only a few more weeks. We have our final test and our final exams coming up after assessments. I am giving my all. Praying that I PASS! I'm not giving up! I've worked so hard. Father God. I trust IN You!

"Hope is the great stabilizer. It steadies us in times of fear and difficulty, not because we know that everything will turn out as we want, but because we know that God is trustworthy. Hope is what helps us stay on course regardless of circumstances." Those are wise words from Ann Spangler. I will stay on course regardless of circumstances. The Lord is my strength! I am His. I am not my own! Hallelujah. What a joy to be in His presence.

A blessing on the man who puts his trust in the LORD, with the LORD for his hope. He is like a tree by the waterside that thrusts its roots to the stream; when the heat comes it feels no alarm, its foliage stays green; it has no worries in a year of drought, and never ceases to bear fruit....Hope of Isreal, LORD! (Jeremiah 17:7-8,13)

AMEN!


The Bowman family is anchored in the Lord!

No comments: