January 19, 2013

Early Celebration

We gathered as much of our families as we could, some close friends, and headed to the Outback Steakhouse as a mini early celebration of my precious husband's birthday. We all had the best time. Steak, lobster, blooming onion, coconut shrimp, baked sweet potatoes....ect.... Lots of laughs, numerous trips to the bathroom (with Treyty man), a little arguing with Meadow, and sharing bites of food all around the table- made for a wonderful time. I forgot my camera but thankfully sweet Heaven had hers so a few pictures will come later (soon!). :)

I have had a few days off for some R & R and yesterday was my rest day. I slept almost all day! Today was my relaxation, enjoying good food, friends and family. Tomorrow will be another slow day of both while Monday will be a full study day. Back to the grind as they say.

I will be in one day surgery on Tuesday. I'm nervous and excited.

Right now though, I'm heading to beddy by. I'm exhausted and full. Ha!

UPDATE WITH PICTURES
Me, Hubby and my grandson
My mom, daughter Sky and good friend Tracy
Daddy and Me-I sure love my daddy
Treyton and a little friend he made at Outback.
Sweet hubby and his mom.
Me and hubby again.
Matt my son in love, grandson Treyton and daughter Heaven
Love this picture!
Happy 45th Tony, I sure do love you!

Good times, good times.............

No comments: