January 8, 2013

I Survived!

lol I kind of have a feeling that I may have a lot of posts coming in the future with that title. :) Today was rough, I'm not going to lie. Harder than I had thought it would be. I was prepared. I was well studied and I knew everything I needed to know. But, having information in my head and actually doing it are two totally different things. God shown His favor down upon me today. He had grace and mercy with me. I'm pretty sure I made it through both of my check-offs. One of them I was pretty tight on time so I'm waiting to see how I fared. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak, but at the same time I want to speak positiveness over my journey.

Every day is one day closer to graduating. I'm so looking forward to that day. I'm still debating on what I want to do, I can't remember if I've mentioned it or not but I have been feeling led in the direction of oncology. I'm praying.

Update on our study: We went back to haggle on the black desk at Granny's Attic and we offered them $75 for it. The original asking price was $125. They made the call to the owner and I had decided I wouldn't pay any more than $75 for it. If she didn't take our offer then the green desk I shared before would be mine!

I know this was a God thing because when I first started this study journey I only wanted to spend $75 on a desk. That was the number I had in my head.

The lady took the $75!

I thought I would be disappointed because I really wanted the green desk, BADLY! I wasn't disappointed though. God blessed me with this desk and it's really pretty. I'll post pictures soon. My new computer came in and we got everything all set up. Now, just a few more tweaks and it'll be done. 

Well, I have a drug dosage test in the morning so I'm going to keep this short and go practice before going to bed.

Be blessed!

No comments: