January 23, 2013

Hump Day!

Praise God for short hump days! Tomorrow will be a long day of classes for me then I'll be off for a three day weekend. Ahhh

I'm taking Friday off with dear hubby and some friends. I so need a day of total rest and relaxation.

Then the weekend will be spent studying.

I've been getting to spend a lot of time with my little ham of a grandson. I was in One Day Surgery yesterday and had to come home and do a report on my day, having it turned in by 8 am this morning. Treyton spent the night. That little booger was bound and determined that I was not going to type my report up. He was one little stinker.

So, Meadow came to my rescue and started playing dress up with Treyton and my oh my, you have just got to see what she came up with for him. He had so much fun. He was laughing and posing. He absolutely loves having his picture made and playing with his auntie Meadow. Here are a couple of their pictures.

 I just love these!
I did finally get my paper done and managed to get in bed by midnight. Getting up is easy, it's making it home without falling asleep that is the hard part. :)

No comments: